65 Impala Ol Juggler

Discussion in 'The Pits - General Talk and Bench Racing' started by Chevyguy, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Chevyguy

Chevyguy New Member

@HotRodCarts didn't you have a 65 Impala named Ol Juggler? I was looking at your photo album and didn't see any picture of it?

2. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Administrator Staff Member

Chevyguy likes this.
  3. Chevyguy

Chevyguy New Member

I remember seeing it at Byron when they would have the big race weekends out there. I always liked that car and the chassis work was amazing on it. Do you remember the exact colors? Who painted it?

HotRodCarts likes this.
  4. HotRodCarts

Louie Trench painted the Ol Juggler but I have no idea what the actual colors were. Louie always liked to keep his colors top secret. Stits lettered it.
    I've got some pictures of it on the day we picked it up from Louie Trench before it was lettered. I'll scan them an post them later.

5. Chevyguy

Chevyguy New Member

I'm having my 66 Chevelle painted firemist blue. All the bodywork is done and its in primer now. I'm real anxious to get it back but I don't want to rush him the car has been there for over a month. :(

6. Chevyguy

Chevyguy New Member

My Chevelle is finally painted and I should have it back this weekend. It turned out a lot darker shade than I expected. I hope it looks better after the wet sanding and buffing.

7. HotRodCarts

Our 73 Camaro Jug Hugger was Firemist Blue. I always liked the color.